Become a member today!
WHAT WE DO:
2. Tourism Promotion: Promote Elizabethtown, White Lake and all of Bladen County as a Year-round Tourism Destination.
3. Business/ Employee Recruitment: Develop strategies to recruit workers and residents to Bladen County.
4. Business Advocacy: Advocate for local business issues that affect profitability and sustainability.
5. Community Leadership: Advocate for and support the efforts of local government to address pressing community needs.
Benefits of a Basic Membership include:
- A free listing of your business(es) in the Membership Directory of our website: elizabethtownwhitelake.com. You will have access to the listing and can update it whenever you have news or specials.
- Regular updates sent via e-mail containing pertinent information about programs, events, and information to help your business.
- Opportunities for exposure through cooperative ads in local, state and national publications.
- A free basic listing of your business in the Activities Guide (See attachment), which is distributed across North Carolina in Welcome Center, used as a recruiting tool and placed in relocation packets. Members who select a Membership/ Partnership Package get a free Display Ad in the guide. Download ad form – 2022 Activity Guide and Membership Directory
- Display of your brochures at the Chamber office in the Small Business Incubator on E. Broad St, Elizabethtown and events where the Chamber is exhibiting.
- Participation in promotion and activities that support and showcase our local businesses.
- Membership in a prestigious community minded organization, dedicated to serving the needs of your business and supporting efforts to shop local.
- Referral of your business to inquiring call and emails.
The Chamber hosts several events a year as a fundraiser and to provide activity for our communities. Sponsorship can be purchased separately or as part of a larger membership package. The Chamber currently sponsors the following events:
- White Lake Water Festival: 3rd full weekend in May (May 20 &21, 2022)
- Fourth of July Fireworks: Held at White Lake on the 4th of July
- Bladen County Christmas celebration: County wide events starting the weekend after Thanksgiving and lasting through Christmas.( Shop Local promotions, Christmas Parade, Christmas at the Farmers Market, Lighting of the Lake, and Tour of Churches.)There are 5 levels of support for each event. More information is available on the application form.
|Level 1||$60||For a supporting individual who wants to support the Chamber’s efforts.
(Receipt for donation can be provided for tax purposes.)
|Level 2||$330||Business name on large sponsor board and mentioned at each event.
Vendor space at event.
|Level 3||$550||Business name on brochure. Business name on large sponsor board and mentioned at each event.
Vendor Space at event.
|Level 4||$1200||Business name or logo on billboards, brochure and printed ads. Business promoted as a sponsor through Chamber social media channels and website.
Business name on brochure. Business name on large sponsor board and mentioned at each event.
Vendor Space at event.
|Level 5||$2500||Top billing at event AND stage is named after business. Business name or logo on billboards, brochure and printed ads.
Business promoted as a sponsor through Chamber social media channels and website. Business name on brochure.
Business name on large sponsor board and mentioned at each event. Vendor Space at event.