We are very excited to announce our new Chamber Membership structure and packages.
As we approach 2021, we are planning to expand our programs to serve our members better. We invite you to consider the best membership level for your businesses.
1. Leadership and Advocacy – The Elizabethtown – White Lake Area Chamber of Commerce assists our business community and local economy by being dedicated to the growth and success through leadership and advocacy.
2. Education and Empowerment – Our local chamber is focused on our member’s personal and professional needs by providing growth, educational and networking opportunities.
3. Stewardship – The Elizabethtown – White Lake Area Chamber of Commerce is a valuable resource to our communities and one of our roles is to make a positive impact by being good stewards protecting our vital assets valued by the business communities and tourism industry.
4. Collaboration – The Elizabethtown – White Lake Area Chamber of Commerce provides members with opportunities to work together to improve the quality of life and economic environment for all of Bladen County. The Chamber also represents the business community in regional and statewide programs.
Benefits of chamber membership include:
- A free listing of your business(es) in the Membership Directory of our website: elizabethtown-whitelake.com. You will have access to the listing and can update it whenever you have news or specials.
- Weekly updates sent via e-mail containing pertinent information about programs, events and information to help your business.
- Opportunities for exposure through cooperative ads in local, state and national publications.
- A free listing of your business in the Activities Guide, which is distributed across North Carolina in Welcome Center, used as a recruiting tool and placed in relocation packets.
- Referral of your business to inquiring call and emails.
- Display of your brochures at the Chamber office in the Small Business Incubator on E. Broad St, Elizabethtown and events where the Chamber is exhibiting.
- Participation in promotion and activities that support and showcase our local businesses.
- Membership in a prestigious community minded organization, dedicated to serving the needs of your business and supporting efforts to shop local.